Will a PS3 controller work? If not, is there a way you can make it work?
Streets of Rogue
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.
Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.
In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.
- Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later?
- A stealthy scientist who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to silently take down the opposition?
- A genial bartender who can talk his way past the most intimidating of guards?
- Or how about a hyper-intelligent gorilla, rescuing other caged gorillas to form a small mobilized gorilla army?
The Mighty Feature-List
- Play the game YOUR way! Don't want to kill anybody? That's cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
- Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600 hours and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
- Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won't put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
- Play as over 40 types of characters (in the final version)! Bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
- Stupidly huge number of items (in the final version)! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
- 2-Player local and 4-player online coop modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness! Online mode currently available in the Development Build.
- Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
Follow development at streetsofrogue.tumblr.com
|Published||176 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Co-op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Roguelike, Shooter, Stealth, Top Down Adventure, Top down shooter, Twin Stick Shooter|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Unzip and run StreetsOfRogue.exe
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
can you add more classes and items? and i think it would be cool if you had a slave helmet then you could put it on people that are sleeping (i don't know if this is already in-game or not)
does it run on android?
is there gonna be more classes in the next update
id give this game 800000 out of 10!
I have deleted all files I could find (Even in appdata/locallow/) and reinstall, but still it gives me this on startup.
It's a really cool Game, i love it! I've played the game all day because it's so cool!
hi madguy long time no see i enjoy your gameplay its really awsome update a zombie character and a battle arena mode
Really liked this game a lot so I made a video about it. Hope you guys enjoy it and can't wait for the full release of this game!:
Really awesome game! Waiting for more updates.
is the next update soon? is'nt in febury?
There will be one more update to this version in the coming weeks, but the bulk of the new stuff will be in the Steam version, which will be out on March 10th.
Looks good can't wait to play it! ;)
How do I get the Steam version ??? I already wishlist it but I still cannot get steam version . Plz help me .
the steam version comes out on march 8th
For the life of me i cant get gamepad to work on player one it detects it and assigns fine i choose gamepad player one in options. I go into gamepad setup and assign it to player one it works fine in the menu but soon as i go to the charactor select screen its no longer working and if i got back to gamepad mapping screen player 1 is no longer asigned its back to player two. Ive tried a xbox one, xbox 360, nvidia shield gamepad and a steam pad and they all work in menu just fine till i start game and then nothing. Any ideas?
one of the best game to play with a buddy ever!!!!
I accidentally slected one of the gangsters to play as, but it was much better than i expected!
where do you find the IP address
whats the YOUR DOING SOMETHING bar
it's like when you play as a hacker and you hack something the bar under that thing is the "YOUR DOING SOMETHING bar"
Like hacking or arresting bar.
if this game have in phone too i hope so